2013年5月23日木曜日

About my interesting sports

 There are  many interesting sports for me, especially,I am interesting in the soccer.
I have played soccer for six years. When I was a junior high school student, I was belong to the school's soccer club.I didn't play well in the first time but I had been practiced hardly. Thanks to my hard practice, I was selected for a regular member.I still remember that I was pretty nurvous in my first game.Then, I kept playing soccer in the high school. In the high school,I was forced to do more hard practice but I stood it. Although we couldn't win in the big game, I had really fun.

 Also I like the watching the soccer games.Above all, I like the premia league in England.Once in a while,I watch them on the internet because they are broadcasted in the early morning in Japan.I can't get up in such time!Anyway, the games of premia league have many exciting points.For example, the match is apt to change and there are many technical player,so supporters are more enthusiastic than Japan. Sometime,I want to watch the match of premia league in England!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for your comment!
    I like soccer too but I prefer J-league than foreign countries because I'm a supporter of Albirex Niigata.

    However, I want to watch premia league at stadium. Let's talk about soccer in the class!

    Written by Yu.

    返信削除