2013年6月4日火曜日

The Work of my parents

  
 My mother is barber in my house.It has about 10 years  since my mother's barber shop opens. She doesn't have any employees,so we need appointment if you want to make your hair cut.In the house there are only my mother,so she is really busy.She has a one free day a each week.When I return to my house, I have my hair cut by my mother for free.I don't need money for that.  
  My father is like a transporter. He always go out at 7:00 and come back at 19:00. Surprisingly,he has two jobs. He deliver many newspaper in the early morning.He always wake up at 3:00,after he continue another job.He has past such life style for 10 years.I have really respect for my father.But, He doesn't say that he has a part time job to his company.It is a secret.Please, don't say that to someone!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuki.
    Your parents are very busy.I also respect for them.
    And it's nice not to need money when you change your hair.

    from Ayumi Sato

    返信削除