2013年7月22日月曜日

My recommended movies!

 Are there any of your favorite things? I have liked the movies very much since my childhood. So in this page, I will introduce my two recommended movies.
 Are you ready? Let's go! 
      
      ("Title",  Directed by, Starring, Release year.)

 (1) "Back to the Future", Robert Zemeckis, Michael J. Fox, 1985.

 This movie is the best entertainment movie! I will tell you the plot of this movie. Marty McFly is a high school student who likes Rock and the Pepsi. He has a friend, Emmet "Doc" Brown who is a scientist. One day, Doc invented a time machine ,"DeLorean". Late at night, Doc and Marty meets at the parking of shopping mall. At there, they carry out an experiment on the time travel. The experiment is succeeded, but ....
 This movie is very interesting and a funny. Later, "BTTF2" and "BTTF3" are produced, and the both works are wonderful as well as "BTTF". The most surprising thing in this series, best of all, each stories are closely related to another, so I can say that each of the stories form one work.
 You should watch this movie only once in your life!


(2) "2001: A Space Odyssey", Stanley Kubrick, Keir Dullea, 1968.

 I saw a revival film of this in the theater recentry and it is a shocking experience to me.
 The film consists of four major sections,from 'The Dawn of Man', 'TMA-1', 'Jupiter Mission', to 'Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite'.This film is nottable for its innovative use of classical music.These music are very impressive,so I can't forget this musics. Moreover, this is the highly controversial film,while it is said that this film had influenced many directors and fields for many years, for example, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas.
 I haven't ever seen such a film until I met this one. "2001: A Space Odyssey" is the most impressive movie since I have ever seen!

 Why don't you see above two movies?

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuki,

    This is Simon. I just finished reading your Blog and really enjoyed all your ideas. You wrote some interesting stories and also gave some good reviews of movies, too. I have seen all the movies you talked about and I like them too. 2001 A Space Odyssey is still a great film. I recommend you see all of Stanley Kubrick's films - all of them are great.

    Thanks for writing such a good Blog. I wish you all the best in your future studies.

    Simon

    返信削除