2013年7月8日月曜日

My unfoggetable experience

  Do you have any unforgettable experiences? What is your impressive memories? I think anyone must have memorable experiences.I will introduce you my unforgettable experience here.
 
 Have you ever cried when you watch the movies in the theater? I answer 'Yes,I have.' Although it is rare for me to cry in the theater,I shed tears in last summer.Then I watch 'Les Miserables' in the theater in my hometown.I watch it alone.There is a few people in the theater, also around my seat.
 
 That movie is a tragedy.However I just cryed once in the last scene.This movie's last scene is very emotional and impressive so I couldn't kept back my tears.Attendances around my seat also cryed and I heard their cry here and there.After watching that,I have still remember then emotions and experience.
 
 This is the end of this blog.Thank you!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have never seen'Les Miserables' so I will watch this if I have a chance.

    返信削除